Dunes At Maui Lani Golf Course
Looking for great golf in Maui? Visit The Dunes at Maui Lani, the course Golf Digest called the "Best Kept Secret Golf Courses in America." Designed by Robin Nelson, the course features 18 challenging hole of links-style golf. You'll feel like you're in Ireland by way of Maui.
For golfers looking for a great Maui experience, your destination is The Dunes at Maui Lani.
Golf's most respected journalists agree: The Dunes is a must-play. Golf magazine named it among the top 35 best new golf courses in America, while Golf Digest called it one of the five "Best Kept Secret Golf Courses in America."
Designed by Robin Nelson, The Dunes at Maui Lani is immaculately maintained and brilliantly laid out. It is a tribute to the great links courses of Ireland that more than one golf writer has described as a "British Open course on Maui." Stunning dunes dot the terrain at every corner, challenging the golfer at every hole.
In addition to 18 holes of championship golf, The Dunes offers the only lighted practice range in central Maui, with grass tees, fairway and green-side bunkers and a pitching and putting green, plus an air-conditioned pavilion. Also, when not on the golf course, golfers can enjoy a four-star meal at Cafe O'Lei at The Dunes.
- Gallery: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course - Maui, Hawaii
- Hawaii's Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course: The rare airport course worth playing
- The Dunes at Maui Lani: Links to golf's past
- Gallery: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course on Maui
- Gallery: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course in Hawaii
- The Dunes at Maui Lani brings together links-style golf and Hawaiian paradise
- Gallery: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course in Kahului, Hawaii
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1999
- Golf Season:
- Guest Policy: Welcomed
- Tee times welcomed:
- Fairways: Bermuda grass
- Greens: Tif-419 grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $25 - $99
- Weekends: $25 - $99
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code:
- Credit cards accepted:
Length, slope and rating for each tee