King Kamehameha Golf Club
Maui's only 18-hole private club, King Kamehameha Golf Club marries nature with classic design. The Ted Robinson Sr.-designed course, named in honor of Hawaii's greatest king, is located on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains.
Maui’s only 18-hole private golf club, The King Kamehameha Golf Club is offering a limited opportunity to experience Maui’s best and become a “Member for a Day”.
Hugging the West Maui Mountains, The King Kamehameha Golf Club offers magnificent bi-coastal ocean views while marrying nature with classic design.
The course, named in honor of Hawaii’s greatest King was originally designed by Ted Robinson Sr. in 1991 and refreshed by Ted Robinson Jr. in 2005. The course works with nature and it will challenge you to use every club in your bag. Best yet? Sitting at 750 feet above sea level in central Maui, there are no surrounding homes or traffic to interfere with your game. The King Kamehameha Golf Club follows Robinson's philosophy: the golfer attacks, the designer defends.
After golf, you can enjoy the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed clubhouse that GolfDigest calls “The coolest clubhouse in the land.” It features elegant and casual dining rooms, cozy fireplaces and outdoor terraces as well as luxurious spas with fitness rooms for Men and Women. If someone in your group is not playing golf, be sure to call and book them a massage so they can enjoy the spa and meet you for lunch before or after your round.
King Kamehameha is a golf experience to put on the top of your list when visiting Maui.
- Long live the king: Abundant challenges and solitude at King Kamehameha Golf Club on Maui
- Gallery: King Kamehameha Golf Club in Hawaii
- Gallery: King Kamehameha Golf Club on Maui
- Play like Hawaiian royalty for a day at Maui's King Kamehameha Golf Club
- King Kamehameha Golf Club on Maui: Hawaii's paradise found
- King Kamehameha Golf Club on Maui: King of conditioning, views and pampering
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Ted Robinson, Jr., Ted Robinson, Sr.
- Public/Private: Private
- Year opened: 2005
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: N/A
- Weekends: N/A
- Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Appropriate attire for gentlemen are collared shirts, mock turtleneck golf shirts, Bermuda length golf shorts, and slacks. Appropriate attire for ladies are golf shirts, sleeveless golf shirts, golf shorts, skorts, and slacks. No tank tops, t-shirts, deni
- Credit cards accepted:
Length, slope and rating for each tee