Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort
You don't have to be PGA Tour star to experience the thrill of the Plantation Course at Kapalua resort. This exciting golf course, which hosts the world's best golfers each January is also accessible to resort golfers looking to experience the thrill of one of the islands' top courses - as well as the luxury and service that is the Kapalua Resort.
At Kapalua Resort on Maui's northwest shore, golfers can vacation like a PGA Tour star.
The Plantation Course is the jewel of Kapalua, which is located on Maui's northwest shore and stretches from gorgeous mountain peaks to the Pacific Ocean. The resort, a 23,000-acres paradise, features award-winning accommodations, flawless beaches, ancient lava flows and fields of fresh pineapple.
Host of the PGA Tour each January, the par-73, 7,411-yard Plantation has been home to Tiger Woods, Justin Leonard, Ernie Els, Vijay Singh and more. The Ben Crenshaw- and Bill Coore-designed course is grand in scale and unfurls across the resort's natural geographic formations and pineapple plantation fields.
The resort is home to Kapalua Golf Academy, a state-of-the-art instructional facility, which can offer assistance to both beginners and scratch golfers.
- The Plantation Course at Kapalua Golf Resort in Hawaii
- The Plantation Course at Kapalua Golf Resort believes in doing everything PGA Tour big
- Kapalua Resort: Maui's golf mecca lives up to its reputation
- Plantation course at Kapalua Resort a worthy PGA Tour host
- Kapalua Bay Resort: Casual Elegance in Hawaii
- Gallery: Closer look -- Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort on Maui, Hawaii can't be overstated
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Ben Crenshaw, Bill Coore
- Public/Private: Resort
- Year opened: 1991
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $139 - $239
- Weekends: $199 - $239
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Proper attire is required.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee