Arnold Palmer Course at Turtle Bay Resort
Kahuku, Hawaii 96731
The Arnold Palmer-designed Palmer Course at Turtle Bay Resort is a championship course that combines Scottish Links with a jungle of forest pine. Don't get too distracted by the surroundings, though - easier said than done. The signature 17th ends on a plateau 100 feet from the Pacific Ocean.
The Palmer Course at Turtle Bay Resort gives you a taste of Scotland and a splash of jungle, all wrapped in a beautiful Hawaiian beach-front package.
With five miles of beaches, Turtle Bay Resort is the perfect place to gaze at Kawela Bay, Bay View Beach Lawn and Turtle Bay, itself. Only 45 minutes from Honolulu, the resort immerses guests in the natural beauty of Oahu. In fact, ocean views are the norm in every one of the resort's 443 rooms.
The Palmer Course was designed by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay and is the home to an annual event on the LPGA Tour. The golf course surrounds a wetland preserve known as the Punaho'olapa Marsh, which is home to many endangered Hawaiian birds.
The distinctive 18-hole championship course features a front nine that plays like Scottish Links with sand, water and rolling terrain and a back nine that rolls through a jungle forest of pine. The 17th hole, its signature, has nine bunkers leading up to a green that sits on a plateau 100 feet from the ocean.
Turtle Bay Resort
At same facility
- Gallery: Palmer Course at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay Resort's Arnold Palmer golf course will earn your respect
- Gallery: Turtle Bay Resort, Hawaii's best surf and golf destination, getting a makeover on Oahu's fabled North Shore
- Gallery: Turtle Bay Resort's Palmer Course -- A great way to tour Oahu's scenic North Shore
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Arnold Palmer, Ed Seay
- Public/Private: Public/Resort
- Year opened: 1992
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Welcomed
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Paspalum Grass
- Greens: Paspalum Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes, lighted, grass tees
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $129 - $169
- Weekends: $129 - $169
- Tee times from $100 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed:
- Dress code:
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover
Length, slope and rating for each tee