Hawaii Kai Executive Golf Course
The 18-hole Hawaii Kai Executive Golf Course in Honolulu, HI is a public golf course that opened in 1962. Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr., Hawaii Kai Executive Golf Course measures 2323 yards from the longest tees. The course features 2 sets of tees for different skill levels. Greens and fairways are bermuda grass.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1962
- Golf Season:
- Guest Policy: Welcomed
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bermuda Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $42.50
- Weekends: $47.50
- Tee times from $25 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Appropriate golf attire.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee